Saturday Mass at 5:30pm
Anyone that plans to attend MUST wear a mask and observe Social Distancing.
Safety Rules for Attending Mass –These rules are established by the Diocese of Joliet according to the state guidelines.
- The most important rule –Use a personal mask and keep the social distance of 6 feet.
- When arriving to the Church –Greeters will dispense hand sanitizer into everyone’s hands.
- Ushers will lead you to your place in the pew. (Sorry if this is not your usual place, we are not using every pew).
- Donations/Offerings can be dropped into the basket on your way into the Church.
- Before Communion – Ushers will dispense liquid hand sanitizer by coming to the front of your pew. Ushers will dismiss 1 pew at a time for Communion.
- Please remain in your pews after Mass. Our Ushers will dismiss by pews.
- At this time we will not be singing.